With over 25 years of traffic engineering experience, Parisi brings a strong technical foundation to planning and projects. At the same time, we approach traffic engineering from a multimodal perspective, taking into consideration the needs of pedestrians, bicyclists, transit users, and motorists. The result is practical, yet creative, solutions.
Our traffic engineering services include comprehensive operational and safety assessments, conceptual to final design development, and construction management. Parisi staff also serves as the traffic engineer for several municipalities.
Traffic Engineering Services:
- Traffic calming
- Traffic operational analysis
- Traffic impact studies
- Traffic and safety investigations
- Traffic simulation modeling
- Traffic control warrants and design (traffic signals and roundabouts)
- Pedestrian and bicycle crossing design
- Signing and pavement marking design
- Parking analysis and design